If you’re not doing anything right now or if you’re just scrolling through Tumblr, please stop and watch this right now.
This is an entry from The Marble Hornets youtube “documentary”, and it is probably the most spine chilling/spine tingling thing you’ll ever watch. This wont give away any spoilers, but I think that the introduction video and first few videos to the series aren’t engaging enough to keep people attached to it until after the first 10 episodes. Like many good shows, it wont pick up until you go through a bit of episodes; but this shows you a bit of the gift you’ll receive from watching the series.
This is the realist thing you’ll ever witness and it will keep you up at night. If you’re scared too easily then do not watch these videos at night. These are much more fun and thrilling with friends, but 20 times scarier alone. (If you want to live through a good night, then I encourage you to not watch this alone in a dark room.)
If you want to know more about this series please read further down from here:
Marble Hornets is a series 4-5 years in the making. It is about Jay, the protagonist, who finds his old friend’svideo tapes from when they were recording a college film called “The Marble Hornets”. Given these tapes by his friend - Alex - to burn, Jay forgets them in the attic until one day he rediscovers them. Buried within these tapes are the secrets as to why Alex went missing, what happened to the film, and a mystery that will forever change his life - and haunt him for the days to come. Each big realization as to what happened brings him more tapes and clues, leading him to learn that some people are not who they seem. With 2 masked men watching him, a tall faceless man stalking every character from the series, and a constant amount of memory loss, these videos are going to keep you up all night long (no joke, I am dead serious).
If you want to know how real this stuff is, he only posts videos once a month - most of the time. This corresponds to the time it actually takes in the series to find new clues and tape them, making everything seem real (If it isn’t. There is literally no indication as to if this is really going on or if it’s a hoax). Here’s a little hint to breathe life into the amount of realism these entries show. A while back ago everyone thought that the gig was up because no video had been posted for 8 months. When a video came out, everything was confusing. The protagonist had woken up in a random hotel and knew nothing - only a locked safe in his room. It turned out that in the series Jay, the protagonist, lost his memory - for a span of 8 months. I’m not making this up, you can check the series for yourself. That is how real this series makes itself feel.
If you’ve read this far into my description, good for you. But now, go watch the series…
R.I.P. The 2976 American people that lost their lives on 9/11 and R.I.P. the 48,644 Afghan and 1,690,903 Iraqi and 35000 Pakistani people that paid the ultimate price for a crime they did not commit
this is the only september 11th post I’m reblogging
Legolas what the fuck happened to your elf eyes
LEGOLAS WHAT THE FUCK DID YOUR ELF EYES SEE
fun fact: Orlando Bloom’s eyes are naturally dark brown, but when playing Legolas wears blue contacts. but in the LOTR films sometimes they forgot to put the contact lenses in.
In the Hobbit films they seem to have taken extra care to remember the contact lenses…
that is actually hilarious
They just…. forgot….
what’s the point of being a fan if you’re not a critical one? what’s the point of absorbing media without the intention of analyzing it? i don’t understand why some people wholeheartedly defend their faves’ flaws and shortcomings, when pointing out and not supporting your faves’ problematic aspects DOES NOT MAKE YOU ANY LESS OF A FAN BUT MAKES YOU AN ENGAGED AND AWARE CONSUMER
Reddit has a page (r/LetsNotMeet) dedicated to stories about stalkers, being creeped on & strange encounters. The stories here are supposedly true, and are people’s unfortunate experiences. Here are the top 10, that make your heart skip a beat. The real fears in life are ofcourse humans and what we are capable of.
Trigger warnings for everything here. Stories may include sexual abuse, child abuse & physical abuse.
- THEY DIDN’T KNOW I UNDERSTOOD SPANISH: The reason I will always hesitate to take public transportation espically during the night
- NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED: I … just … just read this
- DR.RAMSEY: He needs to kept in jail for the rest of his life
- MY MOM USED TO CLEAN HOUSES, SHE QUIT AFTER THIS: I would quit too
- STRANGER UNDER THE BED: Her story is many people’s worst nightmares
- ROOMMATE WANTED: FEMALE ONLY: Oh jesus
- THE SMILING MAN: They made this into a short film
- I’M HER UNCLE: The reason to keep a watchful eye on your children at all times
- TERRORIZED FOR 2 HOURS: Trust your gut feeling
- DON’T TELL MOM: Dogs are the best creatures on Earth
Feel free to post your own LetsNotMeet stories on this reddit thread or on tumblr.
You may also like: GLITCH IN THE MATRIX
Ahh yes, The dreaded school. When it comes around we all dread, new teachers, new schedule, some new unfamiliar faces, the MASSIVE amount of homework load, less time on tumblr. Here is another long post with a few sites and others to help you out here!
- Advice on college
- Alternatives to buying expensive textbooks
- AP Cram Packets
- Cheat sheet for becoming an adult
- Dorm room survival
- Free online college classes
- How to survive college masterpost
- cheap & healthy snacks
- chocolate muffin in a mug tutorial
- Coffee recipes to help stay awake
- Every Starbucks drink and pasty FTW
- For the vegans
you bad ass motherfuckers
- macaroni cheese / mac&cheese in a cup
- quick and easy soup recipes
- study snacks
- Study snack
- thousands of quick and easy snack recipes
- Yummy cheesiness!
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- Challenge your brain
- Feed the hungry while using your vocabulary
- Free online textbooks
- Grade calculator
- Rape Escape
- Whole page dedicated to studying/organizing
High school needs:
- For Juniors or Seniors With Low Income Families Looking For Scholarships
- How to survive freshman year
Mental health resources:
- a website that is always relevant.
- falling asleep tips
- How long to sleep
- how to talk to and help an anxiety-ridden friend
- how to wake up in the morning
- keep taking your mind off of it
- mental illness recovery tips
- need a motivational speech? i like this one for myself.
- not having a good day? :c
- picking up a hobby can relax you during the school year!!
- seriously just please try to relax ily
- take your mind off of it
- tips on self-love
- when to go to sleep/wake up
- working out is a total stress-buster.
- download free books
- express yourself with make-up
- Hobbies masterpost
- I fucking love to study to this.
- please remember this.
- Sick ass movie list
I have more but, this is a school one so message me for more.
- Sites to help you not get distracted with other sites. (Mac)(PC)
- Various ways to where a scarf
- What’s the fucking weather
- calm/nature sounds
- chill playlist
- coffee shop blues
- coffee shop sounds
- concentration playlist
- study playlist
- 4hours of classical music
- An already typed essay at your fingertips(type the subject and press random stuff and an essay forms. TO KIND OF HELP)
- bibliography maker
- educational links fucking galore
- my favorite tutoring website
- online ruler
- pull an all nighter but do well on your exam
- Social media citing
- study like a college kid
- Time Management
- Psychology Lectures by a Professor from Yale University
- compliments generator
- how long to nap
- go to a quiet place
- learn more about anxiety.
- panic and anxiety information masterpost
- Relaxation techniques
- Stress Analyst
- the thoughts room
- take a guided relaxation
- yoga poses
- Best place to get help for English
- essay structure guide
- essay writing help
- free microsoft word alternative
- Grammar and spell checker
- Graphic Essay Organizer
- Help on reading/researching
- Make a kick ass essay
- Masterpost of writing software
- microsoft word equivalent
- more essay writing help
- On books you you don’t want to read
- Tip of my tongue
- calculators (includes graphing, geometric, stats etc)
- College/high school Chemistry notes
- math problem solver (2)
- Periodic Table
- This is the math god
- Answers to the textbook
- Beneficial studying tips
- Crash course in any subject with John Green
- Free Educational resources for anyone and everyone
- help in a ton of subjects
- Helps you in any subject
- homework help
- how to google
- how to study, Study guide
- finals survival guide
- improve your studying skills
- Learning Websites Masterpage
- Looking for a word
- make flash cards
- One of the best learning websites
- Tips before/during an exam
- Tips on Exams
- Remember that today’s day in age is different from how it was back then. So don’t stress about school too much.High school students today have the anxiety of what a mental patient in the insane asylum had in the 50s. Here’s also a thing to show how times have changed.
- Prioritize. List what needs to get done first and when. Sometimes getting the bigger/harder tasks is easier than conquering the smaller/easier tasks.
- Set times when certain projects need to be done and stick to that deadline.
- Turn your phone off or give it to your parents while doing work/studying. I know that we live in the age of technology and literally everything is at the touch of our fingertips. Honestly though you can wait on what your favorite celebrity has to say or if your crush liked your instagram photo. You’ll be more involved in that than you are into your work.
- If you have trouble in a certain subject and there is no assigned seating, take advantage of the front. I guarantee you’ll learn more.
- Ask your teacher what exactly you’ll need to know. If you’re taking notes during the year, write in the margins whether or not it will be tested. It will be easier to know what you will be tested on.
- Save your exams. Half the time your teachers use the same questions (or questions similar) from your exams on your midterms or finals.
- Don’t try to do homework straight afterschool if you can’t, despite what everyone says. Give yourself an hour, and try to get some exercise in. I find it stops me getting bored of sitting down. Not to mention helps me concentrate better.
- Don’t just read the material, write it, draw it, recite it, quiz yourself on it! Until you have the material down.
- Join clubs, sports, or organizations! You’re guaranteed to find friends in there. You’ll already have common interests. Start with that and go with the flow.
- College kids: If you don’t have assigned seating, and you have been sitting in the same seat for 2 weeks. That is you assigned seat now. Don’t move or you’ll screw everyone up and they will hate you.
- Color code things, such as your notes.
If you want to see how I color code my notes message me and I’ll be happy to show you.
- Be kind to one another.
I think that about does it. So yeah:)
gentle reminder that cleopatra’s beauty is rumored to have started wars in ancient history
gentle reminder that people are evolving to be more and more attractive
gentle reminder that your beauty probably would have started at least 2 wars by now if you lived in 30 BC
wat a gently delivered compliment thank u